Our customers enjoy cycling more, reach their fitness goals sooner, and get honest value for their hard-earned dollars because of the work we do. Would you like to join us? We offer a healthy, fun work environment, competitive benefits and special savings on the products we carry. Ask about job opportunities the next time you’re in our store, or call or e-mail owner Tomias Hinchcliff to learn more. We employ the best people to serve the best people.
Genesis Bicycles is now accepting applications for Full-time and Part-Time positions. Please fill out the following application so that we may learn more about you.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
In Accordance with the Title 8, US Code, Section 1324A of the Immigration Reform and Cotnrol Act, all applicants must present documents verifying both identity and employment eligibility. Therefore, as a condition of employment, the following documents must be presented by the employee at the time of hire:
A. Establishing both Identity and Employment EligibilityOne of the following documents will satisfy this purpose:
1. Valid U.S. Passport
2. Certificate of Naturalization
3. Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
4. Unexpired Foreign Passport, authorizing employment in the United States
5. Resident Alien Registration Card, containing the applicants identification, photograph and authorization to work in the United States
If none of the above are available, applicants must present one document from group B and one from group C as follows:
1. Valid U.S Driver’s License containing photograph
2. Other State-Issued identification containing photograph. (If neither document contains photograph, it must contain personal descriptive information such as full name, height, weight, color of eyes, and residence address).
3. School Identification Card with photograph
4. Voter’s Registration Card
5. U.S. Military card or Draft Records
1. U.S. Social Security Card
2. Certificate of Birth in United States
3. Certificate establishing U.S. Nationality at birth